Get ready for your close up this Wednesday, 7/18, from 5:30 – 8 PM with Studio Brew.
- Dancing Monk (Belgian-Style Strong Dark Ale)
- Mosaic Sunset (American IPA w/ Mosaic Hops)
- Hop-A-Delic Kewl-Aid (New England IPA)
This Bristol brewery is new to Hampton Roads and to bottleBOX. We’ll see you Wednesday!
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1970412966323235/
Get ready for your close up this Wednesday, 7/18, from 5:30 – 8 PM with Studio Brew.
Fam, where does the time go!? bottleBOX is turning THREE! We'll be featuring special and limited-release kegs on draft Saturday, July 7 and Sunday, July 8. Our first 100 customers will receive a commemorative glass with a purchase. And don't forget everyone's favorite gift card promotion: spend $25, get a $5 gift card. Spend $50, get a $10 gift card. Spend $100, get a $20 gift card!
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/721592711565459/
We’re continually blown away by the love and support for bB. Thank YOU for choosing us as your #onestopbeershop for the past three years. See you at the party!
#bottleBOX #smallonpurpose #beerupNFK #threeyearsofbeers #threeyears #threeyearanniversary #anniversary #vacraftbeer #craftbeer #beer
It’s Brett Free Verse time and Michael Rhodes from The Virginia Beer Company saved a keg just for you. Come try it this Wednesday, 6/27, from 5:30 – 8 PM:
- Free Verse (American IPA w/ Azacca & Chinook Hops)
- Brett Free Verse (Free Verse Fermented Solely w/ Brettanomyces)
- High Heat (Double Dry-Hopped IPA w/ Galaxy & Lemondrop Hops)
Our friends at VBC are always doing something new and exciting, so don’t miss this!
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/2127945640760688/
This Wednesday, 6/20, from 5:30 – 8 PM, Melo Lion Mead will be in the shop to sweeten up your week with the following Virginia mead:
- Sunshine Daydream (12% Honeywine Aged in Oak Barrels)
- Roaring Red (12% Semi-Sweet Blackberry & Cherry Mead)
- Summertime Buzz (12% Blueberry & Strawberry Mead)
Come see what all the buzz is about!
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1267431210027101/
Leave your mark this Wednesday, 6/6, from 5:30 – 8 PM, Hunter from Three Notch'd Brewing Company will join us to showcase the following beers:
- Firefly Nights (Honeysuckle American Pale Ale)
- Big Slice (New England IPA w/ Motueka & Vic Secret)
- bottleBOX Boston Cream (Baltic Porter w/ Dark Roast Malts & Vanilla Custard)
We can’t wait to taste that delicious Boston Cream again. You definitely don’t want to miss it!
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/179165759462004/
This Wednesday, 5/30, from 5:30 – 8 PM, join us for a taste of Sixpoint:
- Citrus Jammer (Gose w/ Sea Salt & Citrus)
- Puff (Unfiltered Imperial IPA)
- Barrel-Aged Righteous Ale (Rye Beer Aged in Rye Whiskey & Bourbon Barrels)
Nothing like a mid-week beer tasting to cure your rainy-day blues. See you Wednesday!
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/363444350831233/
Saddle up to bottleBOX for a taste of Austin’s own Argus Cidery. Tonight from 5:30 – 8pm, we’ll feature the following:
- Ciderkin (Dry Cider)
- Apple Bomb (Pub-Style Cider)
- Ginger Perry
- Lagered Cider
- Cherry Vin (Cherry Wine)
If you like dry, effervescent ciders on a steamy day, this tasting is for you! See you tonight.
This Wednesday, 5/16, from 5:30 – 8 PM, join us for a taste of Founders Brewing Co.:
- Green Zebra (Gose w/ Watermelon & Sea Salt)
- Dankwood (Imperial Red IPA Aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- KBS (Stout w/ Chocolate, Coffee, & Aged in Bourbon Barrels)
After more than 20 years, Founders keeps innovating. To learn more about their journey:
Join us Wednesday, 5/9, from 5:30 – 8 PM, as we sample one of the big kids on the block, Dogfish Head:
- Mixed Media (Vino-Esque Ale w/ Grape Must)
- Alternate Takes #7: Bourbon Barrel-Aged Palo Santo Marron (Imperial Brown Ale Aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Lupo-Luau (IPA w/ Toasted Coconut, Coconut Water, & Coconut-Centric Experimental Hops)
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1949349368417529/
This Wednesday, 5/2, from 5:30 – 8 PM, join us for a taste of spring with Owl's Brew tea-infused radlers:
- Wicked Watermelon (Wheat Beer Blended w/ Brewed White Tea & Watermelon)
- That’s My JAM (Amber Ale Blended w/ Brewed Darjeeling Tea, Hibiscus Flower, Fruit Juices, & Agave)
- Short And Stout (Chocolate Stout Blended w/ Brewed Masala Chai, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Water, & Agave)
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1851354325164931/
This Wednesday, 4/25, from 5:30 – 8 PM, join us for a taste of Old Ox Brewery:
- Alpha Ox (American Pale Ale)
- Golden Ox (Golden Ale)
- FestivALE (Cherry Saison)
- Kristin’s Passion (Imperial Mexican Hot Chocolate Porter)
The awesome folks at Old Ox sent FestivALE and Kristin’s Passion especially for this event, so come and get them while you can!
Pucker up for this Wednesday’s tasting! On April 18 from 5:30 to 8 PM, we’ll try four New & Noteworthy sour ales:
- Stillwater Artisanal / Hudson Valley Brewery Hopvine Bling (Dry-Hopped Berliner Weisse w/ Sauvignon Blanc Grapes)
- 2nd Shift Brewing Katy Beer (Brett Beer Aged in Oak Barrels)
- Reaver Beach Outlaw Empire (Sour Red Ale Aged in Oak and Sauternes Barrels)
- D9 Brewing Systema Naturae – 7th Edition (Wild Ale w/ Kiwi and Makrut)
See you Wednesday!
Oh hey, what are you doing on Saturday, April 14? Nbd, we’re just tapping some fire brews in honor of the Go Local 757 Ghent Craft Beer Fest. Enjoy pints (yes, PINTS!) of these beers plus many more in our beer garden from noon to 8 PM:
- Final Gravity Brewing Co. Star Castle (Double IPA w/ Nelson Sauvin and Citra Hops)
- The Veil Brewing Co. Whitebugatti (Triple IPA w/ Galaxy and Citra Hops)
- Ocelot Brewing Company Mr. Kite (American IPA w/ Citra and Nelson Sauvin Hops)
- The Answer Brewpub Broken Bird (Imperial Stout w/ Toasted Coconut)
The forecast says 78 and sunny with 100% chance of awesome. See you Saturday!
This Wednesday, April 11, from 5:30 to 8PM. Lars from Commonwealth Brewing Company will join us to show off these bold and beautiful brews:
- Bodhisattva: Thai-Spiced Tropical Gose with Mango, Pineapple, Lime, Coconut, and Milk Sugar
- Feather Boas: Triple IPA w/ Mosaic, Citra, and Azacca hops, brewed in collaboration with Charles Towne Fermentory
- Big Papi: Double IPA
- Marvolo: Nitro Imperial Stout with Notes of Cold Brewed Coffee, Toasted Dark Coconut, and Dutch Cocoa
This event will be a sneak preview of the awesomeness that is the Common Grounds Collaboration Beer Fest & Camp Night, taking place Saturday, May 19. You can purchase your tickets from Lars on Wednesday night, plus grab all kinds of Commonwealth swag. See ya see ya see ya!
This Wednesday, April 4, from 5:30 to 8PM, join us for a special Breakfast for Dinner tasting featuring Graft Cider.
- Sea Throne: Black Currant Blueberry Gose Cider w/ Milk Sugar, Sea Salt and Orris Root
- Farm Flor: Rustic Table Cider w/ a Blend of Barrel-Aged Cider and Young Wild Brett-Fermented Cider
- Fields and Flowers: Gose Cider w/ Rose Hips, Hibiscus, Rooibos and Pink Sea Salt.
- Hop Tropic: Hopped Mimosa Cider Dry-Hopped w/ Citra Hops and Infused w/ Lemon Zest and Grapefruit Zest
In addition to trying these fantastic tart ciders on their own, we’ll have ingredients available for you to craft your own Graft-tail, as well as small Breakfast for Dinner bites. See you for a preview of your next Sunday brunch…this Wednesday!
Join us this Wednesday, March 28, from 5:30 - 8 PM for a taste of Trapezium Brewing Company! We'll sample their "New" New England IPA, Toasted Coconut (Cream Ale w/ Coconut) and their limited-release Mississippi Mud Pie (Imperial Cream Ale w/ Lactose, Oreo Cookies, Vanilla Beans, and Caramel). Every day is a lucky day when you're drinking Trapezium, so come and get it while the getting is good!
This Wednesday, 3/21 from 5:30 – 8 PM, Jim from Monocacy Brewing Company brewing will join us to showcase three delicious brews from Frederick, MD:
- Blank Slate Series #38: Malk (7.2% ABV): Milk IPA w/ Flaked Oats and Cascade, Azacca, Madarina Bavaria, & Meridian Hops
- Radiance (7.7% ABV): Double IPA w/ Caramel Malts & Flaked Oats
- Brewtus (8.7% ABV): Imperial Stout w/ Locally Roasted Coffee
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/204351277005040/
Everyone’s lucky this weekend at bottleBOX! Today through Sunday, all fills are buy one get one 25% off. Plus, with every purchase, you’ll get to draw from our pot of gold for great prizes to use toward your next purchase. Prizes include items like a free Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams street treat, 25% off a mixed six-pack, or extra stamps on your fill card. Four-leaf clover not required!
This Wednesday, 3/14 from 5:30 – 8 PM, we’ll be featuring a brewery that’s new to Hampton Roads, Collective Arts Brewing. Collective Arts was founded on two beliefs: that creativity fosters creativity, and that creativity yields delicious beer. Come sample the fruits of their labor with us!
- Mash Up the Jam (5.2% ABV): Sour Ale w/ Nelson Sauvin & Citra Hops
- Ransack the Universe (6.8% ABV): IPA w/ Galaxy & Mosaic Hops
- Stranger Than Fiction (5.5% ABV): Porter w/ Pale Ale Malts
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/346200809201045/
Listen up and listen good! This Wednesday, March 7, from 5:30 to 8 PM, we’ll be featuring Williamsburg’s latest and greatest, Precarious Beer Project. Precarious released their first brews just four months ago, but they are already making huge waves. Head brewer Greg Fleehart tagged five of his expertly-crafted beers just for the bB fam:
1. CHEAPBEER (5.8% Cream Ale)
2. Little Tyrant (5.2% New England Pale Ale w/ Azacca & Idaho 7 Hops)
3. Capoeira Capybara (6.8% New England IPA w/ Galaxy, Enigma, & Vic Secret Hops)
4. PSYCHE! (7.2% Double IPA w/ Mosaic & Citra Hops)
5. Wall of Twisted Mirrors (6.8% Kettle Sour Saison)
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/189018435205912/
What’s better than March Madness 🏀? Stone IPA Madness 🍻! To help Stone Brewing celebrate their month of hoppiness, we’re dedicating a rotating line for the month of March showcasing some of their newest IPA releases. We’re also raffling off Stone IPA Madness gear, along with a grand prize of a private tour & tasting for 4 at Stone Brewing Richmond. Swish!
Join us Wednesday, 2/28, from 5:30 - 8 PM for our weekly tasting featuring the following New & Noteworthy Beers:
Evolution Craft Brewing Company Hops Limon (IPA w/ Lemon & Lime Notes), Central Waters Brewing Company / Local Option De Kleine Dood (Belgian-Inspired Weizenbock), American Solera Samison (Solera-Style Farmhouse Ale Aged in Napa Valley Foeders), and Three Notch'd Brewing Company Stage Road Barrel-Aged Wee Heavy (Wee Heavy in collaboration w/ Virginia Distillery Company). See you tonight!
We were the first to bring you Adroit Theory Brewing Company’s head-banging brews. Now we’re featuring six of their latest releases this Saturday, February 24. Join us at noon to get your hands on these crazy cool beers:
- AK [Genesis Warrior Edition] (Ghost 625 – New England IPA w/ Citra, Mosaic, & Galaxy Hops)
- The Death of Civilization in Slow Motion (Ghost 621 – New England IPA w/ Lactose & Citra & Mosaic Hops)
- Imagination Atrophy (Ghost 629 – Caramel Macchiato Milk Stout)
- Therapy Sessions (Ghost 586 – Imperial Stout)
- Therapy Sessions – Cinnamon, Pecan, & Coconut (Ghost 587 – Imperial Stout w/ Cinnamon, Pecan, & Coconut)
- Therapy Sessions – Coffee & Macadamia Nut (Ghost 593 – Imperial Stout w/ Coffee & Macadamia Nut)
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/193603834566130/
Don’t miss our Weekly Wednesday tasting, 2/21, from 5:30 - 8 PM featuring Alltech's Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company Kentucky Ale.
Join us to sample Bourbon Barrel Ale (American Strong Ale Aged in Oak) and Blackberry Porter (Imperial Porter w/ Blackberry, Aged in Bourbon Barrels). On draft, we’ll taste two special kegs: Kentucky Rickhouse Series No. 7 Tequila Lime (American Wheat Ale w/ Limes, Aged in Tequila Barrels) and Kentucky Rickhouse Series No. 8 Molé Stout (American Stout w/ Chocolate, Cinnamon, Habanero Peppers, Aged in Tequila Barrels). See you on soon!
Fall in love with Moonlight Meadery this Wednesday, 2/14, from 5:30 - 8 PM.
Join us to sample Sensual (15.3% Mead), Desire (14% Sweet Mead w/ Blueberries, Black Cherries, & Black Currants), and Red Dress (13.9% Semi-Sweet Mead w/ Red Currants). See you on Valentine’s Day!
Join us Wednesday, 2/7, from 5:30 - 8 PM for our weekly tasting featuring Chaos Mountain Brewing.
In package, we’ll sample Theory of Chaos (Belgian-Style Strong Ale), Derrig the Giant (Irish-Style Red Ale), and Mad Hopper (American IPA w/ 6 Varieties of Hops). On draft, we’ll taste Shoot the Rooster (Coffee Stout w/ Two Roosters Kettle Corn and Coffee Company Beans). See you tonight!
Join us Wednesday, 1/31, from 5:30 - 8 PM for our weekly tasting featuring New & Noteworthy beers.
In package, we’ll sample Champion Brewing Company Fruit Basket (West Coast Double IPA w/ Mosaic) and Against The Grain Brewery London Balling (English-Style Barleywine Aged in Angel's Envy Bourbon Barrels). On draft, Potter's Craft Cider Enigma (Hopped Cider) and D9 Brewing Company Systema Naturae (Sour Ale w/ Elderflower & Cherimoya). See you tonight!
Join us Wednesday, 1/20, from 5:30 - 8 PM for our weekly tasting featuring Captain Lawrence Brewing Company.
In cans, we’ll sample 6th Borough Pilsner (Pilsner w/ Mosaic & Crystal Hops). On draft, Powder Dreams (Dry-Hopped American IPA w/ Galaxy Hops & Mosaic Lupulin Powder) and Frost Monster (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee & Chocolate). See you Wednesday!
We’re starting 2018 off with a bang! Join us Saturday, January 20 at noon to enjoy fills of limited, high-gravity releases from Avery Brewing Company, Boulder’s beloved brewery.
- Apricot Sour (Sour Ale w/ Apricot, Aged in Oak Barrels)
- Tangerine Quad (Belgian-Style Quadrupel w/ Tangerine Peel, Aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Coconut Porter (Imperial Porter w/ Coconut, Aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Vanilla Bean Stout (Imperial Stout w/ Tongan, Ugandan, & Mexican Whole Vanilla Beans, Aged in Bourbon Barrels)
You won't want to miss this!
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1957000571294036/